Kirkstall Design Centre | Leeds
Location: Leeds, UK
Prices From: £77,216
Yield: Approximately 7%
- CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
- Student property investment
- Prices starting from just £77,216
- 100% Occupied for the past 2 years
- Award winning developer
- Refurbished Grade-II listed stone building
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- A boutique development of only 27 apartments
- Huge demand for quality student accommodation
The city of Leeds has a population of 780,000 people and has the fourth largest urban economy in the UK. The Leeds City Region is home to a working age population of 1.9 million, with an economic output worth £55 billion contributing 5% of the UK’s Gross Value Added (GVA).
The region’s economy has grown by 6% over the past five years and is expected to accelerate by 8.8% over the next five. Despite Brexit, the region is still forecast to see positive employment growth over the next five years at 3.4, making it one of the UK’s premier cities for property investment.
Kirkstall Design Centre is a refurbishment of a Grade-II listed stone building in a popular student area in Leeds. Just a short walk from Headingley station. These studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are sure to be in high demand, through such an attractive building this is a unique student investment opportunity.
The region offers access to eight world-class universities with a long tradition of innovation. The three main universities alone contribute to over 52,000 students. However, the universities in Leeds can only supply accommodation for just 24% of students. Making this the perfect opportunity to service those students who are looking for high quality contemporary accommodation.
In fact, Kirkstall Design Centre has already been operating at 100% occupancy for the previous 2 years. This hands-off and hassle free investment will be fully managed by Priestley Lettings, an experienced team with a local presence.
Kirkstall Design Centre with its excellent location will continue to provide affordable, high quality accommodation, but making sure to keep it contemporary for its discerning new university students. It is the ideal investment in a city that is in dire need of more student accommodation. To find out more about Kirkstall Design Centre and to start your investment process, please fill in the form on the right today.
• Oven Electric fan oven
• 2 ring electric hob. Ceramic, black finish
• Washing Machine (not in studios)
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer ice box
• Stainless steel sink and drainer
• Stainless steel extractor fan above hob
• Wall Units – White finish
• Worktops – square cut laminate, granite-effect black
• Appliances – kettle & toaster, microwave
• Basin Mixer & Shower Set Contemporary chrome finish
• WC, Washbasin & Shower Tray Modern, white squared-off furniture
• Vanity Unit With mirror
• Tiling Large tiles to shower cubicle and floor
• Living space – 2 seater sofa, coffee table, 32inch flat screen TV
• Bedroom – ¾ bed with leather headboard, mattress, double wardrobe, 3 drawer chest, desk & chair
Woodwork & Paint
• Oak laminate flooring
• Doors – Oak foil doors with stainless steel ironmongery
• Skirting – 4” satin white
• Architraves – 3” satin white
• Walls & Ceiling Paint – Matt white
• Entrance – Large white tiles with post boxes
• Corridors – Carpeted
• Access – Key code & Intercom entry systems
Kirkstall Design Centre Construction Progress | Leeds
To view the current construction progress for Kirkstall Design Centre in Leeds, please click the link below.