Mabgate Gateway | Leeds
Location: Leeds, UK
Prices From: £124,995
Yield: 6.5% Net Yield for 2 years
- Prime location
- 33 new build apartments
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Limited car parking spaces available
- Finished to high specification and stylish design
- Provision for bicycle storage for each apartment
- Completing Q3 2018, construction started already in September 2017
- Proven successful developer in Leeds
- Next to *SOYO
Situated in the middle of the United Kingdom, with a diverse population of 751,500, Leeds is the third largest and one of the fastest growing, greenest cities in the UK. A thriving economy boasting strengths in financial services, legal, manufacturing, health and retail, Leeds has excellent road, rail and air links, providing a gateway for tourist and business visitors to the region.
Over the next ten years, the economy is forecast to grow by 21% with financial and business services set to generate over half of GVA growth over that period.
Leeds is the main driver of a city region with a £64.6 billion economy with a combined population of 3 million, and a workforce of 1.37 million.
House prices in Yorkshire are set to increase by 13.6% in the next five years according to JLL, with growth in the region outpacing the rest of the UK in 2017. Furthermore, JLL is forecasting house prices to increase by 21.6% from 2017-2021 in Leeds.
Leeds City Council are also adding another 4,500 square metres of public space as part of the £13.6 million redevelopment of West Yorkshire Playhouse. And Leeds City College has plans for a new £57 million campus.
SOYO, also named Quarry Hill quarter or Leeds Culture Quarter is just a 2-3 mins walk to Mabgate Gateway. The £300 million investment will completely regenerate the area, with new apartments, bars, offices and even a new hotel filling the space between West Yorkshire Playhouse and Quarry Hill.
Mabgate Gateway is an exciting new, high specification development of apartments in the heart of Leeds city centre. It has been built around core principles such as maximisation of space and the aim of being a solid investment for not just today’s needs, but the future to come.
Positioned in a strategic location which is enjoying massive investment, it is within a 5 minute walk of the new prestigious Victoria Quarter shopping centre, which hosts names such as Harvey Nichols, Paul Smith and Vivienne Westwood as well as being home to the largest John Lewis store outside London.
The thoughtful design of the development ensures that the apartments appeal to both homeowners and those looking to add to their investment portfolio.
Mabgate Gateway is a great choice for those looking to purchase a High specification Leeds City Centre Apartment. Consisting of 2 blocks offering a variety of apartment styles including 1 bedroom apartments, duplex apartments and 3 bedroom penthouse apartments complete with balcony.
Prices start at just £124,995 and all investments come with a net yield of 6.5% for first 2 years. Whether you’re looking to live a cosmopolitan life in leeds City Centre or to invest in the fastest growing city in Britain, Mabgate Gateway in Leeds is the place to be. With demand in Leeds far outgrowing supply, there has never been a better time to buy in Leeds.
To get further information on Mabgate Gateway, please fill in the form on the right today.
Mabgate Gateway consists of two buildings with their own individual character. While building A will be thoughtfully restored and extended, building B will be a fantastic addition to the Leeds skyline.
Both buildings will be complimented by using feature Ashlar stone details and finished with aluminium double glazed windows. Sensational views will be enjoyed from the balconies which will feature glass balustrades and the terraces will have decked floors, perfect for enjoying cosmopolitan living.
The specification will be of high standard designed to be durable for a long term hold adopted for the Build to Rent market. A detailed breakdown of the
specification is available on request. Specific brands will be disclosed at a later stage.
- Full height tiling around bath, shower and wet rooms
- Half height tiling around WC
- Stylish bathroom suites with low profile shower trays
- Ladder style polished chrome, or equivalent, heated towel rail
- Clean high gloss fitted kitchen
- Built-in hob, extractor and oven
- Integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
- Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole
- Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout
- Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout
- Pendant light fittings to bedrooms and living areas
- 10 years CML complaint warranty
- Low energy LED downlights in kitchen, hallway and bathrooms
- Intercom entry system to each apartment
- Sliding wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Flooring provided to kitchen and wet areas
- On site bike storage
- Option to purchase car parking space