No.1 Trafford Wharf | Manchester
Location: Manchester, UK
1-Bed Prices From: £149,000-£200,000
2-Bed Prices From: £210,000-£275,000
Yield: Up to 5.8% expected
- Modern new build apartments
- Stunning riverside setting & green communal area
- Next to future Wharfside Metrolink station
- 14 MIN walk to MediaCityUK
- Gross expected yields of up to 5.8%
- 14 MIN walk to MediaCityUK
- Up to 70% LTV available (subject to criteria)
- Excellent Payment plan – 10% on exchange / 10% after 6 weeks / 80% on completion
Manchester is the unofficial capital of the private rented sector with its city centre considered one of the hottest residential markets in the UK. Today Manchester has the highest growth forecast for capital growth (28.2%) and is in 2nd place for the highest for rent growth by 2021. Manchester’s fortunes continue to rise thanks to its thriving economy, vibrant culture and growing population.
This is why we’re keen to introduce our latest Manchester investment opportunity, No 1 Trafford Wharf.
Ideally located in a stunning riverside setting, this high specification development is situated next to the upcoming Wharfside tram stop, providing fast access to all of Manchester’s key leisure and employment hubs.
On the ground floor of the building is a vibrant social hub which offers residents luxury leisure amenities featuring a gymnasium, retail and shared outdoor spaces. On top of this, residents enjoy access to the roof terrace with views of the city centre and MediaCityUK.
63% of Manchester’s city-centre households are privately rented, and high specification development such as No1 Trafford Wharf is perfectly suited to meet the demands of today’s competitive rental market.
For investors looking to get into the Manchester market, it doesn’t get much better than this. With a payment plan of 10/10/80, these high spec apartments offer investors an incredible opportunity to own prime real estate in Manchester.
Prices range between £149,000 to £275,000 and are estimated to achieve a rental return of up to 5.8%. Due to extremely high demand the availability on the remaining units is now limited.
To get more information about No1 Trafford Wharf please feel free to contact us by filling out the form.
- 24 hr concierge
- Communal gardens & roof terrace
- Ground floor Gym & Retail
Reception and Concierge
- Large glazed communal entrance
- Tram Station located close to entrance
- Concierge area and residential lounge area
- Ceiling mounted down lighters
- Strip wood effect flooring Bathroom / En-suite
- Steel enamelled bath and shower with glass shower screen
- Quality ceramic tiles
- Quality tiled floors
- High quality sanitary ware
- Heated towel rails
- Shaver point in all units
Kitchen and Living rooms
- Large open plan kitchen / living rooms
- High gloss kitchen units
- Glass splashback
- Soft close cupboards
- Integrated appliances; Fridge / freezer / dishwasher / microwave / hob / oven