One Wolstenholme Square | Liverpool
Location: Liverpool, L1 Merseyside, UK
Prices From: £92,950
Yield: 8% NET Assured for 3 Years
- CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
- Premier central location – in sought after L1
- Up to 17% below market value
- RICS valuation between £100,000 – £110,000
- Aspen Woolf price from just £92,950
- ROI from 86% over 5 years
- Modern self-contained studios
- 8% NET yield assured for 3 years
- Free high-spec furniture packs for Aspen Woolf investors
- Constructed by one of Liverpool’s fastest growing property developers
- Fully managed armchair investment
Wolstenholme Square was once a most fashionable address in Liverpool. The square has a fascinating history having seen the many different phases of Liverpool throughout the centuries. It’s history goes as far back as 1750 when it was a tree lined square and ‘Ladies Walk’ on land owned by the Wolstenholme family. Today we see changes for this square once again, and on every side positive regeneration is closing in.
Home to almost half a million people, Liverpool is a major UK city and is one of the country’s largest economies. In 2008, the city was designated European Capital of Culture by the EU in recognition of its history, cultural diversity, economic importance of its port, and the worldwide popularity of some of its cultural exports.
One Wolstenholme Square is in an extremely desirable Liverpool city centre location, less than a 5 minute walk from the city’s main attractions and top university campuses. It is also home to arguably the largest piece of public art in Liverpool city centre.
Located in the heart of the prestigious L1 postcode and next to the impressive Liverpool One is Wolstenholme Square. The square itself is undergoing a massive £40m regeneration and is home to the famous Penelope Sculpture by Jorge Pardo. On top of that it is only a few minutes’ walk from the popular Albert Dock, which hosts a full range of waterfront bars, restaurants, museums and shops.
One Wolstenholme Square will provide residents with spectacular panoramic views of its iconic skyline and the remarkable World Heritage waterfront of Liverpool.
This exciting investment opportunity aims to re-transform this culturally rich and much loved area of Liverpool into one of the most fashionable addresses once again.
Sitting in a strategic location investors will not only benefit from the constant demand, but also from an assured NET rental yield of 8% for 3 years, meaning annual returns start from an impressive £6,796.
These apartments have already been valued by DGA Chartered Surveyors with prices up to £110,000. By investing early you could already gain from paying 17% below today’s market value!
Designed by award winning architects each studio will be complete to the highest standards and upon completion will enjoy impressive capital gains. Prices start at just £92,950 making it an extremely attractive property purchase in regards to its coveted location and its RICS valuation.
This brand new launch in Liverpool is one not to miss. The history, art, and investor gains speak for themselves. To get more information on floor plans and unit availabilities please fill out the form on the right today.
All Studios will include:
- All apartments will be completed to a high modern standard
- Walnut finish flooring throughout
- Walnut laminate doors with brushed steel hardware
- Dulux trade matt paint to walls
- Dulux trade satinwood to woodwork
- TV aerial, SKY TV points, and low voltage LED lighting
- Kitchens will have contemporary high gloss white units with push to open doors & soft-close mechanisms. Contrasting grey work top, stylish stainless steel oven, hob, sink and taps and an integrated fridge/freezer
- Bathrooms will feature large format porcelain tiles, with contrasting tone to shower area, contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome taps for a modern feel
*For full specifications please refer to brochure
One Wolstenholme Square Construction Progress | Liverpool
To view the current construction progress for One Wolstenholme Square in Liverpool, please click the link below.