Quay Central | Liverpool
Location: Liverpool Waters, Liverpool, UK
Prices From: £136,000
Yield: Projected rental yields of around 6%
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Prices starting from £136,000
- In the heart of a £5bn mega-regeneration area, Liverpool Waters
- Opportunity to own in UK’s biggest master planned projects
- Projected rental yields of around 6%
- Up to 70% LTV available (subject to T&Cs)
- 10% on exchange, and a further 10% 6 weeks later
- 200-year leasehold
A rising star of the Northern Powerhouse, Liverpool is a major city with one of the fastest growing economies in the UK. Between 2014 and 2015, Liverpool’s GVA growth was recorded at 3.6%, while the average for the rest of the UK was 2.9%.
Widely recognised as the UK’s cultural capital, the city’s diverse economy encompassing shipping, health and life sciences, wealth management and education is one of the many reasons why Liverpool is thriving.
Likewise, the city’s housing market is booming too. Combined with a shortfall of high quality housing in the city centre and rising population, private renting is on the rise. With JLL predicting house prices in Liverpool to rise 17.5% between 2018 and 2021, Liverpool offers attractive investment opportunities.
This year, Liverpool city will see the most exciting regeneration project within the Northern Powerhouse initiative, Liverpool Waters. As one of the biggest master planned projects in the UK today, this mega-regeneration is set to change the face of Liverpool’s historic northern waterfront once and for all.
Following in the footsteps of Albert Dock’s remarkable regeneration, the project will create 150-hectare waterfront quarter of residential, commercial and leisure space for central Liverpool.
In the heart of it all is our brand new residential project, Quay Central. It’s a high-specification new-build development located in a core part of Liverpool Waters’ future cultural and leisure hub – Central Docks. Set in the most centralised location within Liverpool Waters, Central Docks will be the area’s beating heart, forming its entertainment, business and leisure hub.
Here, Quay Central will bring 108 spacious one and two bedroom apartments ideally located in the Central Docks suburb. The vibrant neighbourhood will offer impressive views of the River Mersey and create an unrivalled location and lifestyle for its residents.
Reflecting Liverpool’s industrious heritage, the building’s exteriors exude a warehouse aesthetic to fit in with the area’s ambience. Being one of the first developments to be completed within the Liverpool Waters project, Quay Central presents an incredible opportunity to benefit from both great rental income and fantastic capital value uplift.
With each apartment carefully designed with space in mind each of these stylish apartments will generate projected rental yields of around 6%. Offered with a simple payment plan of 20%/80%, this is an unmissable purchase opportunity with one bedroom prices starting from £136,000.
For more information about Quay Central apartments, please fill in the form on the right today.
SPECIFICATION & DETAILS:
- High specification bathroom and en-suite shower room fittings
- Two bed apartments provide spacious en-suite master bedroom
- High quality porcelain floor and wall bathroom tiles
- Integrated wardrobe storage
- Deluxe carpet flooring
- High quality vinyl flooring planks throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with high quality appliances
- High quality washer/dryer appliance
- Overhead cabinet recessed LED strip lighting in all kitchens
- High quality stone-style kitchen worktop