Queen Victoria Chambers | Bradford
Location: Bradford, UK
Prices From: £69,995
- 40 spacious apartments from just £69,995
- Located in the sought after BD1 postcode
- Refurbishment approaching completion already
- Ranked in one of the UK’s top buy-to-let hot spots
- Fully hands-off investment, optional 3 year assured yield
Queen Victoria Chambers is a refurbishment of a stunning grade II listed building in the very centre of the city of Bradford.
This stunning residential building will offer a mix of 40 studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments spread over 6 floors. Aside from it’s unique features and historic nature, owners can benefit from an optional rental program where the management company will lease your apartment back for 3 years at 7% net per annum.
Located a short walk from the £260m Broadway Shopping and Leisure complex and with a whole host of bars and restaurants, Queen Victoria Chambers is the perfect residential hotspot for those looking to embrace a more urban lifestyle. The Bradford Interchange, that is being tipped for a high speed rail linking Manchester and Leeds is also minutes away
Each property is has:
• A full sized double bed in all bedrooms with memory foam mattress,
• Bed-side tables
• Electric heating, Wi-Fi, Window Blinds
• Flooring (Carpets and/or wooden to suit) & Light fittings/sockets.
• Wardrobes, Shelving, Work Station & Chair, Coat Hooks, Wall Mirror,and Wall Cupboards.
• Integrated kitchen Including a hob cooker, extraction, fridge, breakfast bar with seating, washer/dryer, Sink & Drainer
• Bathroom: WC, Sink, Shower (large or extra large where possible) tiled walls.
• All properties will be ‘’rental ready’’ a tenant can move in with a suitcase