The Cartwright | Manchester
Location: Manchester, UK
Prices From: £199,000
- Prices from just £199,000
- Spacious modern apartments
- Contemporary design elements throughout
- 2 minute walk from NOMA regeneration area
- Est. completion Oct 2019
- Rental yield avg. 5.1%
Once home to a fashion and textile workshop, The Cartwright is an elegantly converted residence located at the intersection of Manchester’s growing NOMA and New Cross neighbourhoods.
Celebrating the building’s heritage while offering luxurious contemporary interiors, this development brings Manchester’s history into the modern day.
Manchester has long been famous for its rich history and innovative spirit. The birthplace of the modern industrial world, in recent years the city has diversified beyond its historic moniker of ‘Warehouse City’ to become the beating heart of the Northern Powerhouse.
With a thriving cultural and leisure scene, as well as first class employment opportunities, Manchester is undergoing an exciting economic renaissance.
The Cartwright offers spacious, loft-style apartments which benefit from original wood and brickwork as well as contemporary design elements throughout.
• Zanussi electric oven and ceramic hob
• Desanti 60 cm Chimney Extractor hood and glass splash back
• Granite worktops and up stands
• Integrated fridge/freezer by Indesit
• Freestanding washing machine/dryer unit by Indesit included in cupboard
• Full height tiling to all bathroom and en-suite walls
• Close coupled toilet with chrome dual flush
• White hand basin with pedestal and chrome tap and waste
• White bath with chrome mixer shower, riser rail and single shower screen
• Ceramic tiling to whole floor in view
• Sound insulated, double glazed window units
• Splendid Saxony Carpets with combined underlay and timber Camaro floor coverings in each apartment
• Apartment front and interior doors feature veneer finish with chrome handles and are half hour fire resistant
• Standard light pendants to all rooms and chrome downlights in kitchen areas and bathrooms
COMMON AREAS • Telephone operated main front door connects to handset in each apartment