West Bar House | Sheffield
Prices From: £67,950
Yield: Assured yield of 9% for 3 years
- CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
- Apartments from just £67,950
- Market value of £89,936, 22% under market value
- Assured minimum rental yield of 9% for 3 years
- Return £18,886 in the first 3 years alone
- 5% interest paid on deposited funds
- A fully hands-off investment and fully managed by reputable asset managers
With a student population in excess of 63,000, Sheffield provides extraordinary demand and we’d like to present an opportunity in the heart of the city, West Bar House. Walking distance to both Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University, and within easy reach of Sheffield city centre, West Bar House will offer luxury living for the modern student in the city. Unlike other university owned halls, West Bar House will boast a range of facilities from social and leisure rooms, and it’s very own fitness gym.
The project is expected to face such demand that a waiting list will be in place, and the developer is offering a rental assurance for owners for the first 3 years. Sheffield has been tipped as one of the top centres in the UK to invest and, as a result, has been the location choice of many large institutions and investment funds. This is an opportunity to benefit from the same returns.
- En-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity sink unit and toilet
- Kitchenette with fitted oven, hobs and sink
- Fully furnished studio apartment
- Internet with high speed Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Onsite supermarket
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry room
- Bicycle storage
- Games room
- Fitness gym
West Bar House Construction Progress | Sheffield
To view the current construction progress for West Bar House in Sheffield, please click the link below.