York House | Liverpool
Location: Liverpool, UK
Prices From: £115,000
Yield: Approximately 7% NET yields
- Boutique development, just 18 units
- Stunning grade-II listed building
- Phenomenal city centre location- L1 Postcode
- Within a few minutes’ walk from Liverpool One
- Low prices starting at just £115,000
- Zero costs for year 1
- Projected yield of 7% NET
- 250-year leasehold
- Fully managed on your behalf
Liverpool has been named as one of the UK’s hotspots for its buy-to-let market due to its high rental yields, according to studies in 2014. Furthermore, with Savills expecting rents to rise by 21% over the next 5 year and interest rates remaining low with buy-to-let mortgage finance more widely available, now is the perfect time to invest in a UK buy-to-let property.
The city is firmly connected to global markets, with many multinational companies, such as Barclays Wealth, Sony, Jaguar Land Rover and Novartis, already major investors in the city.
Aspen Woolf is extremely excited to present York House, a brand new investment opportunity available in the very heart of central Liverpool, L1. Previous projects in the L1 postcode received a 17% uplift in their prices in less than 2 years!
York House is a handsome Grade II-listed building nestled in the shadow of Liverpool ONE on the cobbled streets that make up the Ropewalks area. Comprised of eighteen apartments over five stories, with ten in the period structure and a further eight housed in a glass linked extension to the rear York House presents a unique investment opportunity.
It’s close to the city’s popular destinations such as Albert Dock, Echo Arena and Liverpool ONE. Public transport is extremely accessible with main train stations within a few minutes’ walk. The combination of attractions, city centre retail, nightlife and culture, as well as the close proximity to the Universities, just add to the appeal of this extremely convenient location.
Each apartment in York House will be finished to a high spec, from high speed Internet with CCTV access, contemporary designer kitchens in a choice of colours plus indulgent bathrooms, ensuring a bespoke package for the discerning client.
Investors gain a projected NET income of 7%, and are sure to benefit from attractive capital growth and constant demand due to the central location and boutique nature of the development. With prices starting at just £115,000, York House offers a fantastic opportunity to benefit from Liverpool’s thriving buy-to-let market.
A boutique development in a city centre location makes York House an opportunity not to be missed. Plus, all apartments are fully managed and let by an established managing company on your behalf, presenting a hassle free hands-off rental investment. Fill out the form on the right today to get an exclusive investment at a superb price!
SPECIFICATION & DETAILS:
– Bespoke handleless 22mm Remo Matt door and draw units with choice of colours
– Integrated CDA appliances with product warranty
– 38mm Duropal Woodmix block worktops
– Stainless steel sink with swan neck chrome tap
– Extractor fan
– Luxurious contemporary interior design throughout
– Concierge service
– White powder coated steel radiators
– Communal gas boilers providing hot water and heating, individually metered to each apartment
– Heated chrome towel radiators to bathrooms
– Neolitick textured tiles to walls and floor
– Fully tiled around bath and shower
– Half tiled to sink and WC area
– Sky Plus TV and digital TV point to living room, with loop to master bedroom
– Virgin fibre optic cabling direct to each apartment
– Phone point to living room and main bedroom
– Video entry system to each apartment, linked to secure communal entrance
– Hardwired smoke detectors
– Downlights throughout the building
– Eternity luxury wood & stone effect vinyl tile flooring to hallway, living room and kitchen
– Luxury Saxony carpet to bedrooms
– Communal Rimini striped carpet
WALL AND CEILING FINISHES
– Walls to living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms piqued in light grey
– Apartment entrance doors and internal doors are Vicaima Dekordor in Grey 3D finish with satin chrome ironmongery
– Built-in wardrobes to master bedrooms
– Premier Guarantee building warranty, covering any potential defects within the first year of completion and the new structural elements for ten years
– Limited parking available. Please ask a member of the sales team for more information