Read MoreRead Less
A FINE REFURBISHMENT OF MID 20TH CENTURY ARCHITECTURE
Leon House is one of the UK’s finest surviving examples of mid-20th century modernist architecture. Originally commissioned by architects Tribich, Liefer & Starkin in 1965, the building has been reinvented into 263 luxury residential apartments, whilst revealing original sculptured interiors by renowned artist William Mitchell.
Jo Love Interiors worked with the form and function of the building to keep interiors clean, modern and clutter free, with luxurious fixtures and fittings in the apartments and residents’ common areas which have a hotel like quality.
Based in the heart of Croydon, the former office building has been transformed in to light-filled, luxury one and two bedroom apartments.
Creating the perfect work-lifestyle balance with a resident’s sky garden and private dining room on the roof, as well as a double height lobby with a dedicated concierge and residents’ co-working space.
The London Borough of Croydon is finally coming of age.
New retail, dining and office development is transforming Croydon. From tech start-ups to Boxpark, it is one of London’s fastest growing economies. Uniquely located with high speed road, rail and tram connections that integrate Croydon into Central London and the South East.
Croydon’s population is as diverse and dynamic as the place itself.
The renewed reinvention of Croydon with the likes of Tech City and Ruskin Square has been enjoying the benefactors to build on its prime location in the commuter corridor between Central London and the south east coast.
The new working community leads the way in Tech advancement, software and digital start-ups, as well as developing as a thriving arts and culture scene.
Read MoreRead Less
Individually designed apartments for urban living by niche interior design company Love Interiors, maximising space and light, and enjoying unrivalled views through floor-to-ceiling windows in all living areas and bedrooms.
- Stained wood finish, extra height door with chrome ironmongery and security locking
- Video door entry system
- Wide planked engineered real oak finished flooring to entrance, living and dining area
- Soft, cut pile carpet by Clarendons in Vogue Velour Fifth with Cosi 10 underlay to all bedroomsarge format, quality ceramic tiling to all bathrooms and ensuites Heating & ventilation
- Individually zoned, thermostatically controlled, underfloor electric heating allowing separate time, day and temperature settings for each area of the apartment
- Electric water heating supplying on-demand hot water
- Utility cupboard containing installed Indesit washer dryer
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system to all rooms providing constant fresh air
WALLS & INTERIOR DOORS
- Wood grain paint finished doors and matching architrave
- Interior handles in black nickel finish with turn and release locks to bathrooms
- Painted walls and gloss finished skirting in contemporary colours to all rooms
- Pre-installed locations in living and bedrooms with cable connection TV and entertainment systems Kitchen
- Individually designed Commodore kitchens, with extra height storage cabinets
- Handle-free smoke coloured doors
- Bosch induction hob and oven
- Additional Bosch microwave upgrade available
- Integrated extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Inset stainless steel sink and single lever Vado mixer tap
- White composite worktop (maia) with upstand
- Ceramic tiled walls and splashback
- Under cabinet LED lighting Bathroom & shower room
- Integral wall storage within panelled wall
- Wall mounted Vado basin tap
- Bespoke vanity unit with Laufen ceramic basin, or wall hung Laufen ceramic basin to suit layout
- Back to wall Laufen ceramic wc with soft close seat
- Walk in glass shower enclosures with wall mounted Vado shower head, hand shower and thermostatic controls
- Built-in baths with integrated thermostatic bath filler, wall mounted overhead shower and thermostatic controls
- Black finished electric towel radiator
- Ceramic floor, and part wall, by Worlds End Tiles
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
- Black nickel finish switch plates to principal switches and sockets in main living areas
- Recessed LED light fittings to all rooms
- Hyperoptic and BT fibre connection sockets allowing individual choice of telephone and broadband supplier
- Concierge supervised visitor reception
- Residents’ lounge and reading area
- Communal working space/hot desking with laptop and phone charging points
- Free residents’ Wi-Fi
- Residents’ library
- Meeting room
ROOFTOP SKY GARDEN
- Floor- to-ceiling windows
- Wood grained decking
- Timber benches and planting Residents’ dining room
- Double height residents’ dining room available for private reservation
- Glazed doors to terrace
- Indoor and outdoor tables and seating areas
- Lighting and sound system
- Food preparation and serving areas
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty
- Access to all apartments by individual door entry intercom system
- Multi-point door locking to entrance doors
- Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas throughout the building
- On-site concierge with out of hours services
- Parcel delivery and collection service
- Secure bicycle parking in undercroft parking garage
- Secure on-site car parking – currently all sold Sustainability
- High performance heat-retaining window units
- LED lighting
- Blue Roof rainwater management system
- Separated recycling and refuse collection three times per week