Conditioning House | Bradford
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
Prices From: £75,000
- ‘New York Loft’ style 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- High demand city centre location, BD1 postcode
- Up to 10% discount for early bird pre-launch investors
- Earn over £31,000 in rental income in 5 years
- Low 25% deposit required prior to completion
- Award winning experienced developer
Bradford’s reputation as an investment hotspot in the UK just keeps on growing. Millions of pounds of recent investment has poured into the city; upgrading public spaces and attracting major investment and business opportunities.
With an economy worth over £9.5 billion and a number of leading UK businesses headquartered in Bradford, including Yorkshire Building Society, Morrisons Supermarkets and Hallmark Cards, the city is predicted to be the fifth fastest growing city outside of London.
Today, Bradford’s affordable and high demand property market represents one of the premier BTL hotspots in the UK. Bradford’s BD1 postcode is even one of the UK’s top 5 destinations for buy-to-let and currently offers twice the UK average for capital appreciation on property prices.
In fact, in the past 12 months, property prices in Bradford have risen by over 9%, according to statistics from Rightmove. Yorkshire is set to grow at more than twice the rate of London over the next five years with a predicted increase of 17.6 percent.
With the growing development of the Northern Powerhouse, the city looks set for a continued period of growth, making now a great time to consider investing in Bradford.
Conditioning House is the latest exciting mixed-use development in Bradford city centre. Located in the heart of BD1 and immediately adjacent to Forster Square Retail Park, the development is only a short walk of the brand new £260m Broadway shopping centre and some of Bradford’s best lifestyle attractions.
To be built by an award-winning developer Priestley Homes, the restoration and refurbishment of this Grade-II listed building will bring a mix of 133 ‘New York Loft’ style residential apartments. Paired with excellent on-site amenities including office space, gymnasium and café facilities, these stylish apartments have been perfectly designed to appeal to both investors and the rental market.
With Bradford’s excellent shopping district right on its doorstep and huge demand for property in the area, investors can look forward to enjoying both great rental income and fantastic capital value uplift.
Prices start at £75,000, and you only need a 25% cash deposit – meaning you could reserve a city centre apartment from as little as £18,750.
With the added benefit of a pre-launch investor discount, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Fill out the form today to get an exclusive investment at a superb price.
- High quality wall units in white gloss with soft close, handleless doors/drawers
- Electric oven, 600mm ceramic hob, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Black/white square cut laminate wall units
- Chrome mixer with ‘flexi-spray’ taps
- Digital and SkyQ wired TV
- Ceramic panel heaters
- Modern 1700mm x 750mm bath
- Contemporary style white porcelain WC
- Integrated gloss vanity unit hand basin
- Bath fully tiled, basin with splashback
- Large floor tiles
- Engineered oak flooring
- Contemporary oak veneer door
- Primed softwood satin white Skirting / Architrave
- Satin chrome door furniture
* For full specification please refer to brochure